Friday, May 29, 2015

Chris Brown penned a thoughtful note on Instagram admitting his past faults, condemning his own actions and vowing he will be a better person.

No, this is not an April Fools' Day prank you're reading!
"I always thought I knew the concept of love," Brown wrote, alongside a photo of himself waxing philosophical in a tropical locale.
"Fame and Money can get in the way of that. Most of my issues always deal with love and me being in my feelings," the 26-year-old added.
"Not to mention me being a dog sometimes. I can't speak for everyone but I can say that my actions contributed a lot to my karma."
"Being jealous and angry and controlling ... There [have] been times where I looked in the mirror and hated the person I see."
With good reason, but Brown claims he's changed.
"I talk to God a lot now," the singer wrote, lamenting, "He's given me so much and I feel like I waste his gifts becuz of my impulsive personality."
"The world is full of negativity and I feel I play a part in it becuz of the choices I've made or mistakes," Brown says, and it's not a short list.
"I tend to accept the negative or the riff raff," Breezy opines, introspectively, "Becuz I know what it's like to be a young black 'n----' in America."
We can't speak to that, but "I always see the good in people even when they don't see it," he adds. "I love others more than myself at times."
"Everything u see on the surface does not reflect what's inside. This is my white flag. I surrender to life and all its blessings!" Chris professed.
In closing, going forward, "I refuse to be petty and attention seeking. To know me is to love me. Good Bad UGLY! Sincerely, Konfuzed."
Brown's history is as complex as it is controversial. One of the brightest young stars in music, his life changed forever in February 2009.
The night before the Grammys, Chris Brown beat Rihanna to a sensless, brutal degree. Since the incident, his reputation has not recovered.
The "actions" he admits to in his Instagram missive played a big role in that; Brown has been involved in many more run-ins with the law.
Most recently, he was dumped by girlfriend Karrueche Tran after it was revealed that he had secretly fathered a little girl a year earlier.
That little girl has changed his outlook on life, though.
His new public persona as the father of Royalty has softened Chris considerably, and we only hope he backs up this new set of promises.

0 comments:

Post a Comment