Thursday, June 11, 2015

CELEBRITY; NICKI MINAJ FIRES BACK AT EX-BOYFRIEND SAFAREE: ‘DON’T CHEAT ON A LOYAL WOMAN’


Safaree Samuels detailed his breakup with Nicki Minaj on his tell-all song “Love the Most" But now his ex-girlfriend is telling her side of the story.
On the emotional song, SB raps about the ups and downs in the couple’s 12-year relationship and calls her out for keeping him out of the spotlight. “What a shame it took a split for them to know I was your man,” he raps.
But on Wednesday night, Nicki took to Twitter to air Safaree out for cheating.

“Lesson: don’t cheat on a loyal woman. God will punish u,” she tweeted (and later deleted). “When he does, tell people the truth. The truth may set u free. Love. Always. Took a person with me to fame & fortune. These dudes leave their girl in the hood. Tell ppl the truth or you will b doomed.”
But she wishes him well. “God gave me a good heart. I always let ppl get over on me way too long. But that’s why I’m blessed. I’ll always b blessed. May God keep u,” she said. “Making a 12 yr relationship work at such young ages? We're BOTH the real MVP. things got rocky at the end but we had a GREAT run.”
She also publicly declared her love for her new man, Meek Mill. “And just for the record, I’m in love with meek.”
Read some of her tweets below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment