Monday, June 15, 2015

INSTAGRAM POST OF KARRUECHE TELLS CHRIS BROWN TO ‘MAN UP’

Chris Brown and Karrueche Tran are not done yet. Just when you thought it was over, the former couple engaged in a nasty exchange on social media over the weekend.
After their blowout fight at a Hollywood nightclub earlier this month, Chris chided his ex-girlfriend in an Instagram comment on The Shade Room for publicizing their breakup in recent interviews including one with “Access Hollywood.”
“Honestly, it’s so fucking pointless to keep doing interviews about me. Talk about your career,” he said. “If there is no more relationship then u shouldn’t be doing fucking interviews with people I won’t let get the pleasure of prying into my personal life.”
Karrueche shot back with her own response. In a lengthy post on Instagram, she blasted Breezy for his “lack of loyalty” and for forcing himself into her car, showering her with gifts, and continuing to pursue her.
“Man the fuck up and change the bs in your life like I’ve told you several times,” she wrote.
She ended by wishing him and his daughter Royalty the best of luck.


First off @chrisbrownofficial you just did an interview w Ryan Seacrest in which you spoke about me. My interview w Access Hollywood was not entirely about you.. they asked a question and as a mature adult I answered. I'm not gonna shy away from something that I lived through. I'm talking about my life and experiences. I'm not speaking on you or bashing you (like I easily could). Don't be mad at me because our relationship is over due to your lack of loyalty. You know what's weak?? You forcing yourself into my car.. my broken window.. blowing up my phone.. trying to shower me w gifts.. Man the fuck up and change the bs in your life like I've told you several times. Since you want to hear about my career - check out @vanityseries every Thursday on StyleHaul.com.. Emmy winning @thebaytheseriesthis Sept and 3 Headed Shark Attack on SyFy next month. Best of luck to you and beautiful Royalty 


Chris responded by posting a photo of the couple in happier days, and thanked her for “being in a part of my life.”
“I’ve learned so much from you. I wish u nothing but happiness and the best,” he said. “@karrueche all I was doing was trying to fight for the woman I love. ThanxI learned a lot.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment